- Power to Disconnect — Developing Healthy Relationships with Technology
- Eating Disorders
- Principles of Mental Health
- Behavior Management & Crisis Intervention
- Safe & Supportive Learning Environments
- Stress Reduction/Management
- Conflict Resolution
Training series, speaking engagements and workshops can be provided to organizations, employees, staff, parents and/or students on a variety of topics pertinent to mental health and wellness, intervention and psycho-education. All training opportunities combine fundamental information with tools or techniques for implementation. Take-home projects can be provided to assist in professional development planning and the earning of PDP’s for certified personnel.